…It all makes sense now O.O
WHAT IF WHEN THEYRE OLDER THEY GET TAKEN BACK TO NARNIA AND BECOME THE FOUR FOUNDING MOTHERS AND FATHERS AND CHANGE THEIR NAMES AND HOGWARTS IS REALLY IN NARNIA WHICH IS WHY MUGGLES CANT SEE IT
BUT REALLY THINK ABOUT IT LIKE THEIR PERSONALITIES REALLY GO WITH THE HOUSES. PETER IS THE COURAGEOUS ONE. SUSAN IS THE SMART ONE. EDMUND TOTALLY BETRAYED THEM AT OE POINT. AND LUCY IS THE SMALL UNDERESTIMATED ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY AWESOME SOMETIMES.
"WHO IS REALLY AWESOME SOMETIMES" MAN WITHOUT LUCY THEY WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE GOTTEN TO NARNIA, SHE WAS THE ONE WHO FOUND OUT ABOUT IT FIRST
BECAUSE HUFFLEPUFFS ARE PARTICULARLY GOOD FINDERS
HUFFLEPUFFS ARE PARTICULARLY GOOD FINDERS
OKAY WAIT A SECOND
EDMUND IS NOT A SLYTHERIN SIMPLY BECAUSE HE “BETRAYED THEM AT ONE POINT”
He’s a Slytherin because he’s ambitious and cunning. He knows what he wants and he’s been offered a way to get it. (And PS: he betrayed them because his siblings were totally rotten to him, and then he stumbled into this land where a nice woman gave him things and told him he was special, like the whole Death Eater thing, which means only that he was doing what he thought was better than being yelled at all day by his family.)
Slytherins are clever, shrewd, ambitious, and they are loyal to what serves them best. Edmund is also clever, ambitious, and has that element of trickery and mischief about him trademark of Slytherins.
Sure, he screwed up. Not everyone’s perfect. He may have done something he wasn’t proud of, but here’s the thing:
He’s not proud of it. He’s ashamed of what he did.
He comes back to Aslan’s camp and he looks at them apologetically. His look says, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I put you in danger and I’m sorry I messed up.
He’s a brilliant, shrewd boy, and he checks himself and ends up fighting for the “good” side with the “good” Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw.
So no, Edmund is not a Slytherin because he betrayed his family.
He’s a Slytherin because he’s cunning, ambitious, loyal to his cause (but can change), resourceful, and he’s a self-preserver.
Reblogging for commentary
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
harry and hermione’s relationship is so important because it shows that two characters can love each other deeply but not in a romantic way and there are not enough boy/girl unconditional, innocent friendships like that in books and that is why i am refusing to accept that J.K. wanted them together
Making a reference, or quoting Disney, and then waiting for people to get it like,
Page 1 of 469